Former Jubilee Hotel, East Parade/The Headrow, Leeds
On behalf of Khalbros Ltd, we wish to inform you of the future development proposals at 19-20 East Parade and 167 Jubilee Hotel, The Headrow, Leeds.
The proposals seek the development of a new 6 storey building and the conversion of the Listed Building to house an aparthotel and ground floor commercial uses.
A leaflet was hand delivered to properties within the vicinity of the site informing them of the proposals/intentions on 13th September 2019 and also provided an invitation to the public information event detailed below.
Public Information Event
A public information event will be held by representatives of Khalbros, Johnson Mowat and Den Architecture on the 18th September from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Interested parties are welcome to attend the event which will be held at:-
Stockdales of Yorkshire
8 South Parade
A copy of the consultation leaflet can be viewed here:- Leaflet.pdf (90 downloads)
A copy of the consultation documentation can be viewed below:-
- Location Plan:- 2996-001-Site-Location-Plan.pdf (87 downloads)
- 3D Images:-
- 3D Birds Eye View 3D.pdf (93 downloads)
- 3D Section 3D-Section.pdf (81 downloads)
- 3D View from The Headrow 2996-900-3D-View-From-The-Headrow.pdf (89 downloads)
- 3D View from East Parade (View 1) 2996-901-3D-View-from-East-Parade.pdf (73 downloads)
- 3D View from East Parade (View 2) 2996-902-3D-View-from-East-Parade-2.pdf (66 downloads)
- 3D View from Park Cross Street 2996-905-3D-View-from-Park-Cross-Street.pdf (88 downloads)
- Indicative View from the Headrow Juilee_View_1_v01.jpg (72 downloads)
- Indicative View from East Parade Juilee_View_2_v01.jpg (83 downloads)
- Elevation Plans: –
- East Parade and The Headrow 2996-400-East-Parade-The-Headrow.pdf (72 downloads)
- Rear of East Parade and the Headrow 2996-401-Rear-of-East-Parade-The-Headrow.pdf (49 downloads)
- Park Cross Street and Rear of Park Cross Street 2996-402-Elevations-Park-Cross-Street-Rear-of-Park-Cross-Street.pdf (69 downloads)
- Proposed Floor Plans:-
- Basement Plan 2996-200-Basement.pdf (83 downloads)
- Ground and First Floor Plan 2996-201-Ground-First-Floor-Plan.pdf (89 downloads)
- Second and Third Floor Plan 2996-202-Proposed-Second-Third-Floor-Plan.pdf (63 downloads)
- Fourth and Fifth Floor Plan 2996-203-Proposed-Fourth-Fifth-Floor-Plan.pdf (77 downloads)
We therefore welcome comments from the Local Community by the 2nd October 2019.