Land South of Church Lane, Humberston
On behalf of NYC Estates Ltd, we wish to inform you of the future development proposals for much needed family housing on land south of Church Lane, Humberston. The proposals will also secure the provision of a new school car park and childrens play area.
The site is bordered by Church Lane to the north and Richardson Close to the west. The site area is approximately 5.4Ha, and forms a logical extension to the settlement boundary. The southern and eastern boundaries fronting agricultural fields are to be defined by hedgerows. The proposal is situated in a sustainable location within a short walk to public transport and all local facilities.
The development team are seeking to submit an outline application with all matters reserved, except for access, for a residential development consisting of the following:-
- Delivery of much family housing ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms (93 No. Dwellings).
- Including the provision of Affordable Homes.
- Provision of a Car Park (approx. 50 spaces) for use by Humberston CoE Primary School.
- Landscaping across the site including the retention of existing hedgerows and significant additional planting of trees, hedges and other ecological features.
- Footpaths within the proposals creating linkages to existing paths and local facilities
- Significant areas of Public Open Space provision including an area to the south of Richardson Close and Wendover Lane.
A leaflet has been hand delivered to residents within the vicinity of the site informing them of the proposals/intentions.
A copy of the consultation leaflet can be found on the following link:-
A copy of the latest planning layout can be found on the following link:-
We therefore welcome comments from the local community.