East Leeds Extension - Middle Quadrant Submitted
A public consultation event is being held at Swarcliffe Community Centre on 1st March 2022 between 16:00 and 19:00. The information presented at the public consultation event is accessible below for those who are unable to attend:-
Please can all comments from members of the public who are unable to attend the consultation event be submitted directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnson Mowat on behalf of Taylor Wimpey Yorkshire and Persimmon Homes (West Yorkshire) Ltd submitted an outline planning application for 875 dwellings including means of primary vehicle access and central spine road and associated infrastructure works at East Leeds Extension - Middle Quadrant to Leeds City Council on the 21st July 2020. We anticipate the application will be validated by the Council in due course and the application documents will be put on the Council's website.
In the interim please find copies of the:-
- Masterplan Document:- Part 1 ELE Middle Quadrant Masterplan Document Part 1 (166 downloads) Part 2 ELE Middle Quadrant Masterplan Document Part 2 (130 downloads)
- Non Technical Summary:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary (101 downloads)
- Non Technical Summary Supporting Parameters Plans:-
- 1 Location Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Location Plan (105 downloads)
- 2 Land Use Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Land Use Plan (104 downloads)
- 3 Connectivity Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Connectivity Plan (109 downloads)
- 4 Development Zones Plan:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Development Zones Plan (113 downloads)
- 5 Greenspace Typologies:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Greenspace Typologies (116 downloads)
- 6 Phasing Plan:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Phasing Plan (129 downloads)
Please find on the following link the draft Middle Quadrant detailed layout:- East Leeds, Extension - Middle Quadrant - Middle Quatrant TW draft detailed layout. (148 downloads)
The document does not form a planning application document for the current outline planning application and is for information only at this stage.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact Mark Johnson at email@example.com