East Leeds Extension - Middle Quadrant Submitted
Johnson Mowat on behalf of Taylor Wimpey Yorkshire and Persimmon Homes (West Yorkshire) Ltd submitted an outline planning application for 875 dwellings including means of primary vehicle access and central spine road and associated infrastructure works at East Leeds Extension - Middle Quadrant to Leeds City Council on the 21st July 2020. We anticipate the application will be validated by the Council in due course and the application documents will be put on the Council's website.
In the interim please find copies of the:-
- Masterplan Document:- Part 1 ELE Middle Quadrant Masterplan Document Part 1 (48 downloads) Part 2 ELE Middle Quadrant Masterplan Document Part 2 (48 downloads)
- Non Technical Summary:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary (37 downloads)
- Non Technical Summary Supporting Parameters Plans:-
- 1 Location Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Location Plan (39 downloads)
- 2 Land Use Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Land Use Plan (36 downloads)
- 3 Connectivity Plan:- ELE Middle Quadrant ES Non Technical Summary Connectivity Plan (37 downloads)
- 4 Development Zones Plan:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Development Zones Plan (35 downloads)
- 5 Greenspace Typologies:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Greenspace Typologies (40 downloads)
- 6 Phasing Plan:- East Leeds Middle Quadrant Phasing Plan (48 downloads)
Please find on the following link the draft Middle Quadrant detailed layout:- East Leeds, Extension - Middle Quadrant - Middle Quatrant TW draft detailed layout. (43 downloads)
The document does not form a planning application document for the current outline planning application and is for information only at this stage.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact Mark Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org