Land Off Cliffe Road, Osgodby
Newett Homes are to submit a Reserved Matters application for the development of land off Cliffe Road, Osgodby to provide much needed family homes in the area. The proposals comprise of the following:-
- A vehicular and pedestrian access point from Cliffe Road, Osgodby following demolition of existing dwelling and extension to Osgodby Village Institute;
- Erection of replacement of an extension to the north of Osgodby Village Institute;
- The erection of 31 family homes (note 30 dwellings net);
- Retention of tree planning where possible with the introduction of additional landscaping; and
- Retention from development for maintenance access strip to an existing watercourse on the eastern boundary.
A consultation information leaflet has been hand delivered to residents within the vicinity of the site informing them of the proposals.
A copy of the consultation leaflet can be found on the following link:-
A copy of the latest Site Layout can be found on the following links:-
We welcome comments from the local community, there will be further opportunity to provide comments to Selby District Council once the planning application has been submitted and validated.